Just a reminder that the deadline for being listed in the Land Stewardship Project's 2020 Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Farm Directory for the Twin Cities, Minnesota and western Wisconsin Region is Jan. 20.
To submit your listing, please fill out this form ( https://landstewardshipproject.org/forms/csa ) with your farm's description (in 250 words or less) and your contact information as you would like it to appear. An online version of the Directory will be produced
and made available to the public on Feb. 1. For examples of how descriptions should appear, see http://landstewardshipproject.org/stewardshipfood/csa.
LSP encouraged eople to include specific locations of drop-off sites; an increasing number of eaters are interested in considering drop-site information when making their decisions on which farm to pick.
Again, you can submit your listing via this online form: /landstewardshipproject.org/forms/csa
LSP will be breaking the Directory up into two sections based on where farms make their deliveries. Please specify in your listing whether you deliver to the Twin Cities Metro area. If you do not deliver to the Twin Cities, your farm will be listed in the "Outstate
Minnesota & Western Wisconsin" section.
- The listing fee is $15 for members of the Land Stewardship Project.
- The listing fee is $20 if you are not a member of the Land Stewardship Project.
- If you are not an LSP member and would like to join (or renew), you can make a combined payment of $50 -- this will cover a one-year membership in LSP ($35), as well as cover the cost of being listed in the CSA Directory.
- To pay via credit or debit card, call 612-722-6377 and ask for Brian DeVore.
- To pay via check, make it payable to Land Stewardship Project